Pilates & Yoga Luxury Retreat: 14th – 19th of April, 2017
Prices: from £2999pp when shared
Nestled deep in the mountains of Sri Lanka it is a place where you can breathe in the fresh scent of nature. It is not a traditional Sri Lankan experience, it is something beyond that. A true touch of 5* luxury wellness. Holistic design and dwelling spaces draw inspiration from 16th century, non-secular Tampita Vihara-style architecture. Houses mounted on monolithic pillars to achieve a balanced inside-outside feel. Timber-floor platforms and whitewashed wattle-and-daub walls provide the perfect backdrop to feelings of spiritual uplift, as you meditate or simply take in the scenery, the cool Kandy winds brushing over you from all directions.
During 7 days of the retreat you will enjoy unique space designed for your absolute relaxation. Surrounded by nature you will be able to rest and recharge taking care of your body and mind. Just imagine sunrise and / or sunset yoga with a scenic mountain view. After a morning yoga class you will be able to enjoy SPA facilities (Thermals Salt bath, Steam room & Sauna) or a swim in the natural infinity pool. To explore Sri Lanka’s culture and history you will visit Kandy city and ancient local temple.
* Additional classes and/or workshops, such as:meditation, healthy living, traditional Sri Lankan cooking and raw food cooking, can be arrange upon the request.
– Accommodation in standalone chalets that are purpose built for wellness and yoga travellers.
– 3 personalised fine dining Wellness meals per day – Options available for raw food diets, Vegetarian diets and Non-vegetarian diets.
– Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages including herbal tea & fresh juices
– Airport pick up and departure drop off
– Free laundry
– Free use of spa facilities (Thermals Salt bath, Steam room & Sauna)
– Daily Pilates workshop
– Daily Sunrise and sunset yoga
– Dhamma talk on Buddhist approach to mindfulness (or on a selected topic of your preference)
– Excursion (to Kandy or an ancient local temple)
– Participation in all scheduled classes and workshops including meditation, healthy living, traditional Sri Lankan cooking and raw food cooking.
– Customised packages
– Detox therapies
– Massages and / or beauty procedures